RESOURCE & UPCOMING EVENTS
- Back to School Supply List…. We are excited to be gearing up for the new year. Click here for the supply list for next year, and just in time for the TAX FREE WEEKEND. Except for personal items, all supplies belong to the class community. Although we are asking for your help in assisting in purchasing supplies, please do so according to your budget. Together as a community, we will ensure that all classrooms are adequately stocked. Thank you for your help and support.
- CFA Lunch Program 2015-2016….Because this year we’ve had to make some adjustments to our lunches. We have come across a few articles discussing lunches that do not require the use of a refrigerator or microwave, that we would like to share with you..Read More.
- CFA Student Dress Code and Uniform Policy….Students in K -12 are required to wear uniforms. The responsibility for assuring students are in the proper dress ultimately lies with the parents and individual student. Students must follow the dress code to attend classes and participate in school events. Read More
- August 31 – September 4…. Staff Orientation
- September 8, 2015…. Back to School Night, Location: 670 Washington Street
- Tuesday, September 9, 2015….First Day of School (all grades).
- Click Here to view the Full Calendar
CFA LATEST NEWS
Cross Factor Welcomes New Board Chair: Cameron Dryden
Cross Factor Academy is pleased to announce its new Board Chair. Cameron is an engineering business manager with a strong interest in education. He currently sits on the Boards of Neighborhood School and The Chapman Farm School, and on the Italian Home for Children Advisory Board.
We will focus more on all HS grades and some of the Middle school work as well. Our new ELA teacher happens to have a strong test preparation background, but with a heart to make sure we put first things first – such as critical thinking. We will make sure students get a positive roadmap for their college plan, as well as healthy test preparation to maximize their options.